Home /Register to Vote
Register to Vote
Voter Registration form
Fillable PDF form (English and Spanish)
Form is to be printed and mailed to address on form. Forms are also available at your school's front office.
EZ Voter Registration (Arizona Driver's License number required)
Online registration option
You may also visit the County Recorder in the county you are a legal resident and complete an Arizona Voter Registration form.
Q: How can I register to vote?
Online: You may register online using Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration and follow the instructional steps. Note: In order to use this link you must have an Arizona Driver License and/or an Arizona non-operating Identification Card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) on or after October 1st, 1996. Upon successful completion of the online EZ Voter registration, you will receive a confirmation number. The confirmation number is your receipt the information you entered has been accepted and changed.
Print a Form: You may obtain a printable form online, fill in the form, print the form, sign and date it, affix the proper postage and mail the form to the County Recorder of the county in which you are a legal resident.
By Mail: You may request an Arizona Voter Registration form from the County Recorder in the county in which you are a legal resident.
In Person: You may visit the County Recorder in the county in which you are a legal resident and complete an Arizona Voter Registration form.
Q: What are the qualifications to register to vote?
- Must be a Citizen of the United States of America
- Must be a resident of Arizona
- Must be 18 years of age or more on or before the day of the next regular General Election
- Must not be a convicted felony, unless your civil rights have been restored
- Must not have been adjudicated incompetent
Q: What are the types of documents that are acceptable for proving citizenship?
If this is your first time registering to vote in Arizona or you have moved to another county in Arizona, your voter registration form must also include proof of citizenship or the form will be rejected. If you have an Arizona driver license or non-operating identification issued after October 1, 1996, write the number in box 13 on the front of the Arizona Voter Registration form. This will serve as proof of citizenship and no additional documents are needed. If not, you must attach proof of citizenship to the form. Only one acceptable form of proof is needed to register to vote.
The following is a list of acceptable documents to establish your citizenship:
- A legible photocopy of a birth certificate that verifies citizenship and supporting legal documentation (i.e. marriage certificate) if the name on the birth certificate is not the same as your current legal name
- A legible photocopy of pertinent pages of a United States passport identifying the applicant
- Presentation to the County Recorder of United States naturalization documents or fill in your Alien Registration Number in box 19 on the front of form
- The applicant’s Bureau of Indian Affairs Card Number, Tribal Treaty Card Number, or Tribal Enrollment Number in box 16 on the front of the voter registration form
- A legible photocopy of a driver license or non-operating identification from another state within the United States if the license indicates that the applicant has provided satisfactory proof of citizenship
- A legible photocopy of a Tribal Certificate of Indian Blood or Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Affidavit of Birth.
If you are registered in Arizona and use this registration form because you move within a county, change your name, or change your political party affiliation, you do not need to provide photocopies of proof of citizenship. If you move to a different Arizona county, you will need to provide proof of citizenship.