Home /Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly asked questions about the Sunnyside district and the website will be answered here. If you have a question that hasn't been answered here, feel free to forward your question to the webmaster.
This site has limited the number of email contact form submissions in order to keep automated spam bots from overloading the system.
To view a file that is in Portable Document Format (PDF) you need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can download a version by visiting the Adobe website:
If you still experience problems downloading PDFs, an alternative is to save the file to your harddrive. Do this by placing your mouse cursor over the file link and use the right mouse button to click "Save Target As" and save the file to your computer.
Once you've registered and logged in to the website, you can access your account details by clicking on the link on the bottom left-hand side of the screen that displays your username. In this case the username is "admin." Clicking on your username will take you to your account screen.
Simple, register on the Sunnyside District website. Once registered you can subscribe to district notifications and receive an email message when new content has been posted to the website.
Register with the site by including your email address and creating a username.
**Note, you do not need to register if you have a district username and password. The site will recognize your network credentials so you may login now.
After you have registered and logged into the website, visit your account page and click on the tab labeled "Notifications." Then click on the link "Content type."
Check the box of one or more content types for which you would like to receive an email alert:
- Bid (Request for bids)
- Dept Event (events hosted by district departments)
- Dept News (news specific to district departments)
- Featured News (district highlights & recognition)
- Alert notification (Emergency district alerts)
- Newsblast (District news, SUSD in the news, Reunions, community news, etc.)
- Organization Event (news for Alumni Association, etc.)
- Organization News (events hosted by Alumni Assoc., etc.)
- School news (news from district schools)
- School event (events at the schools)
- Sunnyside Story or Press Release
- District event (district and community events)
To unsubscribe from notifications
To unsubscribe and to stop message notifications, simply uncheck all content types. You will no longer receive any new content alerts.