Complete your high school diploma online. Dropout Recovery is now enrolling students.
Launched on February 17, 2010 at the Digital Advantage celebration, the ¿Dónde Estás? was created to encourage students who have dropped out to earn their high school diploma online.
Dropout Recovery will provide each student with a self-paced, quality education in a personalized environment that emphasizes career preparation and 21st Century skills.
If this program is not for you, try GradLink.
Dropout Recovery Coordinator
Within the S.T.A.R. Academic Center
5093 South Liberty Avenue
Tucson, Arizona 85706
Hours of Operation:
8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Dropout Recovery Offers:
- Self-paced learning
- Use of a district computer lab
- Flexible hours
- Classes accessable through any (broadband) Internet connection
- Year-round classes
- Open enrollment
If this program is not for you, try our GradLink partnership program.
A student can enroll in GradLink if:
- you have dropped-out of high school in the last 2-3 years;
- you are 17-21 years old;
- you have passed at least two of the AIMS tests; and
- you have 17 or more credits.
If you answered "Yes" to all the questions above, see if GradLink is for you.